Brunch Church | North Street
What is Brunch Church?
Someone asked: Do you really have pancakes EVERY Sunday? Good news... YES we do! Every Sunday at 10 AM we have pancakes, fruit, and coffee.
We think sitting around a table and sharing pancakes with neighbors reminds us that we aren't alone in this city and we can learn from one another.
We get it. Church can be scary.
Church can be scary when we aren't sure what to expect. Here is what you can expect at Brunch Church:
- Pancakes, coffee, and hellos from people of all ages from 10–10:10. We sit around tables on Sunday mornings.
- Music (Words are provided so you can sing OR...you don't have to.)
- Heather or someone else will share a 15–20 reflection on a story in the Bible. (During this time kiddos 5 and under have their own story and activities in another room with adults with all their clearances.)
- Dialogue: You can ask a question, share a comment, or listen as people respond to the teaching. Don't worry, we only do this for 5–10 minutes.
- We come back all together and sing our closing song: This Little Light of Mine.